Aerial Training Site is a room in the Ing Hive in Metroid Prime 2: Echoes. It features a Light Portal to the Watch Station, and Wall Jump Surfaces on either side of the portal, leading to an alcove containing a Missile Expansion. Several Ingworm Caches can be seen in the room, as well as a red shield blocking Ing Hive Temple Key 3 on a far ledge. To collect it, the room must be entered from Central Hive West Transport. Once collected, the shield will lower.
Connecting rooms[edit | edit source]
- Judgment Drop (via Blue Door)
- Central Hive West Transport (via Blue Door)
- Temple Security Access (via Grey Hatch)
- Watch Station (via Light Portal/Dark Portal)
Inhabitants[edit | edit source]
- 2 Dark Pirate Commandos
- "Morphology: Dark Pirate Commando
- Darkling-possessed elite Space Pirate.
- Increased combat ability due to symbiotic presence. Able to phase out of local timespace."
Scans[edit | edit source]
- Light Beacon
- "Xenotech: Luminoth Light Beacon
Generates protective field when energized.
Light Beacons must be energized by Beam weapon fire to function, and remain charged for a limited time."
- Light Crystal
- "Xenotech: Luminoth Light Crystal
Generates protective field of light energy.
Light Crystals provide protection from Dark Aether's atmosphere. They can be nullified by dark energy and supercharged by light energy."
- Ingworm Cache
- "The Ingworms wrap their bodies around useful items to protect them. They are defenseless. They are not terribly durable and have no form of attack, hence their assignment as storage bearers by the Horde."
- Hive Temple Key
- "Hive Temple Key
One of three needed to open the Hive Temple."
- Interface Panel
- "Security access: Active,
Barrier shield control access granted.
End of Line.
- Wall Jump Surface (before obtaining Screw Attack)
- "Object analysis complete.
Surface designed to work with an advanced movement system.
Without this system, the surface is inaccessible."
- Wall Jump Surface
- "System: Wall Jump Surface
- Area designed to work with Screw Attack.
- Perform Screw Attacks while facing and touching wall to do a Wall Jump."