Description[edit | edit source]
A curved corridor, the room has two energy generators, an elevator to the second level and non-damaged Circuit boards. The second floor contains a stash of SkyTown Storage Units behind a wall of metal that is susceptible to the Plasma Beam.
Connecting rooms[edit | edit source]
- Zipline Station Bravo (via Blue Door)
- Aurora Chamber (via Blue Door)
- Save Station A (via White Blast Shield)
Inhabitants[edit | edit source]
Scans[edit | edit source]
- Lift system
- "Lift system is inactive. Unable to use elevator in its current state."
- Energy generators
- "Energy generators are online and supplying additional power to the interior pod chambers."
- Circuit board (offline)
- "Lift control systems are online, but require manual activation to start the lift."
- Circuit board
- "Lift control systems are online and functioning normally. Lift is receiving power."
- Meltable Metal
- "Scans detect the alloys within this metal are vulnerable to heat. High-temp shots could melt it."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.