The room's entrance hallway leads to a unique, spherical elevator that quickly descends to the room's lower floor. This floor includes a ledge and a large communication panel on three of the room's sides. The fourth side is adorned by a statue of a Chozo head. Under this statue, a locked door, powered by two turbines, is in place to prevent access to an Energy Cell. The turbines may be damaged if excess energy is supplied via the Grapple Voltage. The Defense Drone is battled here, and when defeated it rewards the Boost Ball.
After Acquiring Grapple VoltageEdit
- Boost Ball
- "Boost Ball"
- Communication panels
- "Communication panels are able to receive transmitted signals from any location on SkyTown."
- Elevator (offline)
- "Elevator is without power. A kinetic charge should be sufficient to energize systems."
- "Lock is engaged and energized by multiple nearby power sources. Destroy the sources to gain entry."
- "Turbine is supplying power to the lock mechanism. Overloading the system may disable the lock."
- Turbines (overloaded)
- "Turbine has been overloaded. Unit is no longer providing power to the nearby lock mechanism."