The Bioweaponry Lab is a room in the Vesper Defense Outpost. It appears in Metroid Prime Hunters. Upon entering, a large swarm of Petrasyls will emerge from the center of the room and begin moving around the central device endlessly. The room contains bioweaponry chambers that are object scans for the Logbook.
Connecting rooms[edit | edit source]
Inhabitants[edit | edit source]
Scans[edit | edit source]
- Spore Farm
- "A CONTROLLED ENVIRONMENT USED TO GROW TOXIC SPORES. THE SPORES HAVE EXPIRED."
- Fuel Rod
- "POWERS NEARBY BIOWEAPONRY CHAMBERS."
- Mixing Tanks
- "USED TO SYNTHESIZE POISONOUS GASES. TRACE AMOUNTS OF TOXIC MATERIALS DETECTED."
- Clone Engine
- "SEVERE DETERIORATION OF MICROCIRCUITRY DETECTED. SYSTEMS NONFUNCTIONAL."
- Lab Equipment
- "USED TO GROW BIOWEAPONRY. SYSTEMS INOPERATIVE."