This room holds the Incinerator Drone and a nest full of Barbed War Wasps; these creatures can be found in no other rooms in the game. After defeating the Incinerator Drone, the Bombs are acquired. A block of sandstone in a wall, once destroyed, allows Samus to access a smaller chamber by rolling into a small tunnel that the sandstone was concealing; this contains a Missile Expansion.
- Morph Ball Bomb
- This is found inside the Incinerator Drone, and is revealed after the battle with the Incinerator Drone.
- Missile Expansion
- This can be found by taking a Morph Ball tunnel after the fight. Its entrance is blocked by sandstone, so a bomb must be used to gain access.
- "Structural weaknesses detected throughout wall."
- Even though the Hazard Meter shows danger from the poisoned water underneath certain parts of the floor, it is impossible to touch the water.
- Map data refers to this room as "Monkey_Lower", likely indicating a connection to the unused BloodMonkey character.