Strangely, while Cargo Docks A and B are Landing Sites, C is not. When Samus Aran enters this area for the first time and enters the maintenance tunnels using her Morph Ball, a looming shadow initially appears. A few moments after, she gets trapped by Meta Ridley (although she presumably does not know the identity of her attacker at the time); using his talons to block off the exits, he attacks her by using his Kinetic Breath Weapon at close range and biting her. Samus can shake off Meta Ridley by laying Bombs whenever he grabs hold of her in his mouth or when he simply gets stuck (a result of missing her and subsequently biting down too hard on the maintenance shaft). After several successful hits with the Bombs, the impacts manage to temporarily stun him, allowing Samus to advance in the tunnel. The entire process is repeated twice, and Meta Ridley flies off. If Samus makes it through this process without taking any damage, the Friend Voucher "Flawless Execution" will be awarded.
- Meta Ridley (first visit)
- Security panel
- "Security panel appears to have weakened. A concussive blast could probably destroy it."
- Energy jet (generator offline)
- "System analysis complete. Energy jet status: offline. Start generator to activate jet."
- Security panel (2)
- "Security panel locked. Unable to access tunnel. Find an alternate route."
- Energy jet (generator online)
- "System analysis complete. Energy jet status: online. Flow from generator is at 100%."
|Norion Rooms in Metroid Prime 3: Corruption|
|Norion|| Docking Hub Alpha • Hub Access • Cargo Hub • Substation East • Conduit A • Data Storage A • Cargo Dock A|
Generator A Access • Generator A • Maintenance Station • Conduit C • Cargo Dock C • Generator C Access
Generator C • Generator Shaft • Tower Elevator • Control Tower • Substation West • Conduit B • Data Storage B
Cargo Dock B • Generator B Access • Generator B