Cliffside Airdock is the first area that Samus sets foot on Bryyo in the Bryyo Cliffside. True to its name, the Cliffside Airdock consists of a landing pad for Samus' ship to land on, overlooking a large canyon. The landing pad is connected by a stone bridge to a wide area, with unfinished Mogenar-Class War Golems on either side of the open entrance. The natural flora and fauna here consist of Bryyo Bees, Bryyo's large thorn plants, Kashh Plants, as well as a few toxic Spaikk bushes. On Samus's first visit, a Reptilicus Hunter can briefly be glimpsed watching her from a ledge above the Airdock's only door, but quickly departs.
- "Centuries ago these beacons were designed to guide ships safely to landing during harsh weather."
- Mogenar-class War Golem
- "Mogenar-class War Golem is offline and trapped within stone mass. This unit is beyond repair."
- Mogenar-class War Golem (2)
- "Mogenar-class War Golem is incomplete. Sculpting process was halted 328.9 years ago."
- Spaikk bush
- "The Spaikk bush is an indigenous strain of plant life that produces venom within its leaves."
- Pillar ruins
- "Pillar ruins are composed of organic stone that is native to Bryyo. Originally placed to greet travelers."
- "Weathered altar ruins were once part of a much larger structure. Its original purpose is unknown."