Command Center Access is a room in the Agon Wastes in Metroid Prime 2: Echoes. The room has two parts to it. Both connect to Central Mining Station. The top part is inaccessible until the Light Beam is obtained. The bottom part features a Purple Hatch, and that cannot be opened until the Dark Beam is obtained. To move on, Samus must destroy some Talloric Alloy panels on the bottom part to reveal a Morph Ball tunnel that she can use.
- Central Mining Station (via Blue Door and White Hatch)
- Command Center (via Morph Ball Door, Purple Hatch and White Hatch)
- Space Pirate Crate
- "Object scan complete.
This is a Space Pirate Crate.
Space Pirates, strangely, dislike theft. The only way into their crates is through the use of force."
- "Structural analysis complete.
Grating section is composed of Talloric Alloy. Structural integrity critical."
- In the Metroid Prime 2: Echoes Bonus Disc, there is a light barrier blocking entry to the bottom floor that is vulnerable to the Dark Beam; if shot, it will fade. Blocking the way further is another hatch that cannot be destroyed, but access to the Command Center via the Bombs is still possible.
- The Talloric Alloy grating in this room shares its scan with the floor in the Warrior's Walk.