Command Lift B is an elevator located on the G.F.S. Olympus in Metroid Prime 3: Corruption. Like Command Lift A, this elevator serves to provide transport to the Command Bridge. This elevator is also connected to the Gunnery Station, and possibly is used to transport troops to man the cannons in the room, as well as allow easy access to the Command Bridge from MedLab Delta. This lift can be activated using Hand Scanners, and Samus uses this to go to the Command Bridge after waking up from her month-long "sleep" and obtaining the PED Suit. Although this elevator is connected to Lift Access, it can never be used during the first visit aboard the Olympus due to a Blast Shield blocking access.
- Gunnery Station (via a Blue Door)
- Lift Access (via a Blue Door, though initially blocked by a Blast Shield until after Samus acquires the PED Suit)
- Hand Scanner
- "Device: Hand Scanner. Terminal is online and ready to receive input."
- Hand Scanner (used)
- "Device: Hand Scanner. Terminal has already been used and is offline."
- "Lift system is inactive. Unable to use elevator in its current state."
- Elevator (active)
- "Elevator is active and ready for use. All operations are functioning normally."
- "Primary lift system online. Access to elevator granted. Enter hologram to start elevator."
|G.F.S. Olympus Rooms in Metroid Prime 3: Corruption|
|Docking Bay 5 • Docking Bay Access • Docking Bay 4 • Security Station • Security Access |
Command Lift A • Flag Bridge Access • Flag Bridge • Meeting Access • Ready Room
Lift Access • Command Lift B • Gunnery Station • MedLab Delta • Aurora Access
Aurora Chamber • Port Observation Deck • Xenoresearch Lab • Lab Access • Ventilation Shaft
Disposal Chamber • Repair Bay A • Munitions Storage • Repair Bay Shaft • Save Station B