Description[edit | edit source]
During the Space Pirate invasion, various debris and Galactic Federation Marines and Space Pirates can be found in this room. After the invasion, a couple of Fleet Mechanics can be found in this room.
Connecting rooms[edit | edit source]
- Substation East (via Blue Door)
- Data Storage A (via Red Blast Shield)
- Cargo Dock A (via Red Blast Shield)
Inhabitants[edit | edit source]
- Crawlmines (During assault)
- Jumpmines (During assault)
- Pirate Militia (During assault)
- Pirate Troopers (During assault)
- PED Marine (after activating Generator A)
Scans[edit | edit source]
- Power conduit
- "System analysis complete. Power conduit is currently inactive. Start generator to energize conduit."
- Power conduit (energized)
- "System analysis complete. Power conduit is fully energized. Flow from generator is at 100%."
- "Debris is blocking the hall. A strong blast could probably destroy the obstructions."
- "Structure has collapsed. It appears weakened and could probably be destroyed."
|Norion Rooms in Metroid Prime 3: Corruption|
|Norion||Docking Hub Alpha • Hub Access • Cargo Hub • Substation East • Conduit A • Data Storage A |
Cargo Dock A • Generator A Access • Generator A • Maintenance Station • Conduit C
Cargo Dock C • Generator C Access • Generator C • Generator Shaft • Tower Elevator • Control Tower • Substation West • Conduit B • Data Storage B • Cargo Dock B
Generator B Access • Generator B
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.