Crossway is a room in Chozo Ruins in Metroid Prime. It is a fairly long room, arched and with a half-pipe along most of its length. To reach the doors to Elder Hall Access and Crossway Access South, Samus may use the Boost Ball in the half-pipe. At this far end, there are also three pieces of Chozo Lore to scan, and a Cordite decoration on the wall that can be destroyed with a Super Missile. Doing this reveals a scan point, which reveals a Spider Ball Track and a Bomb Slot when used. Using the Boost Ball again eventually leads to an elevated Missile Expansion.
- Crossway Access West (via Blue Door)
- Elder Hall Access (via Missile Door Lock)
- Crossway Access South (via White Door)
- Missile Expansion
- Samus must destroy the piece of Cordite near the Elder Hall Access door and scan what is behind it. Next she must boost up the half-pipe and attach to the revealed Spider Ball Track to reach a Bomb Slot and then repeat this to activate a Morph Ball elevator that leads to the expansion.
- "Something behind the wall seems to have been activated."
- Cordite statue
- "This Cordite statue is worn and weathered. Scans indicate the presence of a Power Conduit behind the statue."
- The Crossway has a roof that has been textured, despite the fact that this would never be visible to the player.