Dark Torvus Temple Access is a room in Dark Torvus from Metroid Prime 2: Echoes. This room serves as the entrance to the Dark Torvus Temple. Samus must simply roll through the Morph Ball tunnel to the other side for clearance.
- Light Beacon (unreachable)
- "Xenotech: Luminoth Light Beacon
Generates protective field when energized.
Light Beacons must be energized by Beam weapon fire to function, and remain charged for a limited time."
- Luminoth statue (unreachable)
- "Object analysis complete.
This is a statue of a Luminoth warrior.
Age and combat have caused structural damage to the statue, but it is not in danger of falling apart anytime soon."
- After collecting the energy from the Dark Torvus Energy Controller, if Samus carefully looks out to Venomous Pond from this room, the room has a purple sky. Once Samus walks into Venomous Pond, the sky instantly turns red.
- This room has a lot of unused content. It was either likely meant to be designed with a different layout in mind (along with possibly the Dark Torvus Temple), or this room was taken straight from its light world counterpart and edited.
- There are three Light beacons where Samus would usually stand.
- There are two Luminoth statues and a Door mechanism in the exact same position as its light world counterpart.
- The "Energy Tank" tunnel exists, infact there are two of them. They appears straight, without covers, and connects perfectly to the "used" portions of the tunnel where Bomb Jumps are needed (near the entrances to both Venomous Pond and Dark Torvus Temple). The instant Morph trigger is also present. However, the connecting parts for these two tunnels are blocked off and ultimately, unused.
- Both empty doors connecting to Dark Torvus Temple and Venomous Pond load their coresponding rooms (both of these empty doors are also blocked by Ingworms).
- Strangely, the Dark Sentinel Crystal and the Door mechanism do not come with scans of their own.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.