Deck Alpha Umbilical Hall is a room on the Frigate Orpheon in Metroid Prime. It is a circular metal tunnel whose only contents are a Space Pirate corpse and blockage consisting of pieces of scrap metal. This blockage can be cleared with a charged Power Beam shot to allow Samus through to the door at the other end.
Connecting rooms[edit | edit source]
Onscreen tutorial[edit | edit source]
"Use your Charge Beam to destroy the rubble."
Scans[edit | edit source]
- Space Pirate corpse
- "Morphology: Space Pirate. Status >> Death caused by excessive blunt trauma to cranium."
- "Although this debris is obstructing the hallway, it looks like it can easily be removed."
- "Entrance to Emergency Evacuation Area"
- "Entrance to Map Facility"
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Oddly, the rubble can be destroyed in the GameCube version of Prime with a charged Ice Beam shot as well as both Super Missile and Ice Spreader (via hacking), but is completely immune to both the Wave Beam and Plasma Beam.