Dungeon is a room in Dark Torvus from Metroid Prime 2: Echoes. It serves as an entry point to the underground part of Dark Torvus Bog. Two Dark Grenchlers patrol the floor. Underneath is a large section filled with dark water that hides a Sky Temple Key.
- 2 Dark Grenchlers
- "Morphology: Dark Grenchler
- Darkling-possessed amphibious predator.
- Symbiosis brings additional power to creature, but it retains its key weakness. Target the back shell to reveal a weak spot."
- 2 Watchdrones
- "Mechanoid: Watchdrone
Rogue sentry mechanoid.
Indestructible, but irritated by bright light. Target can be herded out of place by exposing it to light."
- Key of G-Sch
- Requires the Light Suit. Samus must pass through a dark water maze with Watchdrones blocking her path. At the end of the maze is the key
- "Light Portals allow living beings to travel to Aether without being scattered throughout the interdimensional void. They are unstable, however, and only remain viable for limited periods of time. Some can be reactivated, while others vanish forever once they are used."
- Light Beacon
- "Light Beacons must be energized by Beam weapons fire to function, and they remain charged for a limited time. The Beacons were created when the Luminoth ran short of Light Crystals during the war. While simple to make, the Beacons were also unstable. They had to be energized periodically, and could run out of energy at critical moments. Still, any protection was better than none for the Luminoth warriors."
- "Bioscan complete.
- This is a collection of mutated Ingworms.
- Bioforms have been bred for massive size. It appears the Ing use these creatures to block access to areas."
- Ingsphere Cache
- "Morphology: Ingsphere Cache
- Living storage units of the Ing Horde.
- The Ingsphere keeps useful items in a dimentional pocket. The pocket can be breached by destroying the Ingsphere."
- Flying Ing Cache
- "Morphology: Flying Ing Cache
- Flying bearer unit of the Ing Horde.
- Creature ingests objects of value to the Hive. Only its death will release the object within."