The Gathering Hall is a room in the Chozo Ruins. It appears in Metroid Prime. It is a large room with its ceiling open to the sky, and one side's floor is covered in toxic water until the defeat of Flaahgra. On this side, a number of small ledges allow access up to a Morph Ball tunnel, which leads around to a high up door.
Connecting rooms[edit | edit source]
- Gathering Hall Access (via Blue Door)
- Save Station 2 (Chozo Ruins) (via Missile Door Lock)
- Watery Hall Access (via Blue Door)
- East Atrium (via Blue Door)
Inhabitants[edit | edit source]
Items[edit | edit source]
- Missile Expansion
- A Sandstone wall above the East Atrium door conceals the expansion. It can be reached by using the Space Jump Boots to jump on top of a luminescent cylinder, and then Samus can Bomb the Sandstone.
Scans[edit | edit source]
- "Derelict mechanism once controlled the water pump. Currently nonoperational."
- Luminescent cylinders
- "Luminescent cylinders functioning at 80%."
- "Structural weaknesses detected throughout Sandstone wall."
- Wall ornament
- "The path of corruption leads ever higher."