The Grand Court Path is a passageway in the Bryyo Cliffside, explored by Samus Aran while attempting to find a way to reach the G.F.S. Theseus in Metroid Prime 3: Corruption. This enclosed corridor contains a stair-like structure, leading to a small chamber. The chamber leads to a second corridor, blocked by Phazon vines. These growths can be destroyed by Hyper Beam blasts, after which Samus can continue into a stone hallway that contains Bryyo Coffers. There is an upper level that can be accessed, leading to a Missile Expansion and a view of the room's hallway through a stone enclosure. It may also be seen from the chamber room.
- A few Shelbugs
- Three Hoppers (Upon destruction of Phazon growths and previous returns other than that after acquiring the Grapple Lasso)
- One Reptilicus (Upon return after obtaining the Grapple Swing)
- Missile Expansion
- After climbing all of the 'stairs," Samus can turn around to discover some stone with ignitable Fuel Gel. After igniting it, she Space Jump to a new alcove to reach an upper level. After traveling through a couple of corridors containing some Shelbugs, she can obtain this item.
- Frozen object
- "Scans detect an abnormality in this unnatural ice formation. Phazon signatures present."
- Fuel Gel statue
- "Statue contains Fuel Gel and could explode if contents inside were disturbed."