Hive Portal Chamber is a room in the Ing Hive from Metroid Prime 2: Echoes. It has no doors, but portals instead. Combined with its light counterpart, it forms a maze to get the Power Bomb Expansion in Aether.
- 1 Dark Ingsmasher
- "Mechanism: Dark Ingsmasher
Darkling-possessed assault drone.
Mechanoid target enhanced by Ing possession. Target has darkling weakness to light energy as well."
- Spider Ball Track
- "System: Spider Ball Track
- Magnetic rail system track.
- In Morph Ball mode, press and hold R* when close to this type of surface. Use Control Stick to move the Ball along the track. Release R* to disengage from the surface.
- CAUTION: A Morph Ball Bomb will briefly disengage the Ball from the track."
- Light Portal
- Light Portals allow living beings to travel to Aether without being scattered throughout the interdimensional void. They are unstable, however, and only remain viable for limited periods of time. Some can be reactivated, while others vanish forever once they are used."
- Ingsmasher missile launcher
- "Object scan complete.
Unit is an Ingsmasher missile launcher.
Shoulder-mounted combat system. Fires high-yield explosive missiles."
- Ingworm Cache
- "The Ingworms wrap their bodies around useful items to protect them. They are defenseless. They are not terribly durable and have no form of attack, hence their assignment as storage bearers by the Horde."
- The Hive Portal Chamber is one of four rooms in Echoes that does not have a single door or an elevator (it can only be explored using a portal) used to access it, the others being the Ing Windchamber, Hive Summit and Vault Attack Portal.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.