Description[edit | edit source]
At both ends of the room there are gates blocking the way. To turn the gates so that the open parts face on another, Spinners on the floor must be used. To get inside the gates, Samus can jump through a small hole in them in her Morph Ball form. Since Samus cannot rotate the other side of the walkway immediately, she must go to Thorn Jungle, and enter the room via the other side. Once the steps to rotate the first part of the walkway have been repeated, Samus now has a shortcut between two areas of Bryyo.
It should be noted that while it is possible to rotate the walkway in the other order, the bridge cannot be used the first time unless the walkway is entered from the Thorn Jungle side. This is due to the fact that moving from Thorn Jungle to Cliffside and rotating the bridge there will result in the ship dropping the generator to transport Samus and resultantly block off the Thorn Jungle's exit point.
Connecting rooms[edit | edit source]
- Colossus Vista (Bryyo Cliffside, via Blue Door)
- North Jungle Court (Bryyo Thorn Jungle, via Blue Door)
Items[edit | edit source]
- Energy Tank
- In the middle of the room, there are two Wall Jump Surfaces that will spread apart and come close to one another. Samus must use these surfaces to reach the tank at the top.
Scans[edit | edit source]
- "Spinner system controls the rotation of a walkway structure. Enter the Spinner to operate."
- Bridge (moved)
- "Walkway is in position and permanently locked in place. Spinner system now offline."
- "Control systems online. Spinner access granted. Enter hologram to use Spinner."