Description[edit | edit source]
There are two short passages in the Fountain room containing Cyrlic tree branches leading from either door to a central area. Here, water falls from gaps in the ceiling above one of the walls to the pool on the floor. This water is toxic before Flaahgra is defeated; a ledge harboring Blastcaps provides a way across.
Approaching the door to the Magma Pool without the Varia Suit will cause Samus to receive a message warning her about extreme heat in the next room. Curiously, even with the Varia Suit, Samus's threat assessment gauge will still increase as though she was near a dangerous substance.
Connecting rooms[edit | edit source]
Inhabitants[edit | edit source]
Scans[edit | edit source]
- "Terrain analysis complete.
Toxin levels near 90% in local water supply."
- Waterfall/Water/Box (purified)
- "Water toxicity levels returning to safe levels."
- Toxic water
- "Toxicity levels critical. Contact with contaminated water extremely hazardous."
- "Water analysis readings show unusually high toxicity."
- Second panel
- "Lethal toxin levels recorded. All waterborne microscopic life-forms eradicated. 100% extinction rate predicted for local ecosystem within a three-cycle period."
- Sculpture (1)
- "When decay flows, the Hatchling will walk a poisoned path to the source."
- Sculpture (2)
- "The time of prophecy draws ever closer. It is said that when the plants wilt, and the creatures change, and all life fades, the Newborn will descend from the sky."