Meditation Fountain is a room in Metroid Prime, situated in the Chozo Ruins. It consists of two short passages containing Cyrlic tree branches leading from either door to a central area. Here, water falls from gaps in the ceiling above one of the walls to the pool on the floor. This water is toxic before Flaahgra is defeated; a ledge harboring Blastcaps provides a way across.
Approaching the door to the Magma Pool without the Varia Suit will cause Samus to receive a message warning her about extreme heat in the next room. Curiously, even with the Varia Suit, Samus's threat assessment gauge will still increase as though she was near a dangerous substance.
- "Terrain analysis complete.
Toxin levels near 90% in local water supply."
- Waterfall (purified)
- "Water toxicity levels returning to safe levels."
- "Water analysis readings show unusually high toxicity."
- Second box
- "Lethal toxin levels recorded. All waterborne microscopic life-forms eradicaed. 100% extinction rate predicted for local ecosystem within a three-cycle period."
- Third box
- "When decay flows, the Hatchling will walk a poisoned path to the source. The time of prophecy draws ever closer. It is said that when the plants wilt; and the creatures change, and all life fades, the Newborn will descend from the sky."