|This article is written from the Real Life point of view|
Metroid: Samus Returns Official Guide (also known as Metroid: Samus Returns Strategy Guide) is the official strategy guide for Metroid: Samus Returns, published by Prima Games. It was released on September 15, 2017, the same day as the game. The guide features a full walkthrough of the game with items, maps, a database of enemies, information on bonus content and the endings, and a code to access the digital version of the guide. Prima's booth at San Diego Comic Con on July 20th, 2017 offered a limited edition art print for the game at 1:30 PM Pacific Time. The art depicts Samus using the Beam Burst on an Alpha Metroid. Notably, the guide uses the name "Rock Icicle" for the fish-like creature present throughout SR388, which was previously used in Japanese strategy guides for Metroid II: Return of Samus, names the Paraby, Aeion Ability disruptor field, fireball shockwave, hyper claw slash, arcing-fireball attack, Chozo security system, Giant Electric Mine, wind vortex and Fleech Swarm, and also identifies the form of Ridley fought in the game as "Proteus Ridley". It refers to the Spider Boost as the Power Bomb Cannon.
- Complete Walkthrough: Traverse the Metroid-infested planet SR388 using the most effective strategies, with tips and tricks straight from Metroid experts!
- All Collectible Items: We show you how to get every weapon, ability upgrade, and power-up.
- Detailed Maps: Our maps are distinctly illustrated to help you navigate every area and find every secret.
- Exhaustive Enemy Database: We cover the behavior patterns and weaknesses of every foe in the game. Never be caught off guard!
- Unlockables: Unlock all endings, bonus content, and more!
- Free Mobile-Friendly eGuide: Includes a code to access the eGuide, a web-access version of the complete guide optimized for a second-screen experience.
Nintendo of America tweetEdit