|This article is written from the Real Life point of view|
|“||When we sampled in front of the mic, I spoke a number of times. I wasn't any good and completely failed.||„|
Metroid music composed by Hamano[edit | edit source]
- Opening (Destruction of the Space Colony) (arranged from a theme composed by Hirokazu Tanaka)
- Wrecked Ship
- Maridia Rocky Underwater Area
- Maridia Drifting Sand Underwater Area
- Mini Boss Confrontation BGM (Spore Spawn, Botwoon)
- Big Boss Confrontation BGM (Ridley, Draygon)
- Big Boss Confrontation BGM (Kraid, Crocomire, Phantoon)
- Tourian (arranged from a theme composed by Hirokazu Tanaka)
- Mother Brain
- Ending (arranged from a theme composed by Kenji Yamamoto)
Fusion is the only time Minako Hamano has scored a Metroid game without Kenji Yamamoto. Instead, she received assistance from Akira Fujiwara. Hamano has specifically discussed composing the SA-X Appears track, as well as the various tracks that play in the Navigation Rooms while Adam is speaking. She later supervised the Sector 1 arrangement heard in Brawl.
It is not confirmed which specific tracks from Fusion (aside from the aforementioned tracks), Zero Mission, and Corruption were composed by Hamano.
For Metroid: Samus Returns, Hamano was a sound coordinator rather than a composer. Because some of her previous Metroid tracks have been remixed in the game, she is additionally credited as an original composer.
Interview data[edit | edit source]
|“||We used the voice more carefully. When she dies, Hamano did the voice, but it sounded too sexual so we couldn't use it.||„|
HAMANO Minako - Sound
- Birthday: June 28, 1969
- Hometown: Kyoto City
- Masterpieces: Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
- Duties and Content: BGM composition
- Favorite Films and Music: Le Grand Bleu (The Big Blue) was beautiful. I also wanted to see Bonobono.
- Secret of Samus that only I know: Nothing different. (Also, Samus's voice...)
- Clear Time: About 3:30 (Also about 98%)
Credits[edit | edit source]
Metroid[edit | edit source]
- Super Metroid (with Kenji Yamamoto)
- Metroid Fusion (with Akira Fujiwara)
- Metroid: Zero Mission (with Kenji Yamamoto)
- Metroid Prime 2: Echoes (special thanks)
- Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (with Kenji Yamamoto and Masaru Tajima)
- Metroid: Samus Returns (sound coordination, original Metroid music)
Other games[edit | edit source]
- Famicom Tentei Club Part II: Ushiro ni Tatsu Shoujo
- The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
- Galactic Pinball
- The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX
- Pokémon Puzzle Challenge
- Mario Kart: Super Circuit
- Wario World
- Daigasso! Band Brothers
- Tetris DS
- Brain Age: Train Your Brain in Minutes a Day!
- Brain Age2: More Training in Minutes a Day!
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl
- Jam with the Band
- Wario Land: Shake It!
- Donkey Kong Country Returns