Description[edit | edit source]
The first part of the room consists of a small hallway with nothing in it. The second part consists of another small hallway with Quadtroids in it, which Samus must defeat to proceed. The third part consists of three large, cylindrical rooms and a fourth smaller cylindrical room. All of the cylindrical areas are heavily damaged, with most of the walls either shattered or blown away, and the floors have been completely destroyed; to navigate through them, Samus must use a variety of floating platforms.
Psycho Bit v1.0s can be found in the first large room, the entrance to the smaller room can be found in the second large room, and an Energy Tank can be found at the bottom of the third large room. Once Samus enters the smaller room, a force field will seal the room and she must scan datashades concerning Gorea and collect an Alimbic Artifact to open up the room again. Upon leaving however, a Greater Ithrak will attack Samus. The fourth part of this room has a small chamber with a Stronghold Portal inside.
Connecting rooms[edit | edit source]
Inhabitants[edit | edit source]
Note: These inhabitants only appear on the first visit.
Items[edit | edit source]
- Binary Subscripture
- It is in an passage connected to the second shaft. Scan the Gorea lore. Then collect the shield key. The artifact is right next to the shield key.
- Energy Tank
- In the third shaft, jump onto the tilted floating platform at the bottom. Then jump to the tank.
Scans[edit | edit source]
- "TELEPORTATION DEVICE ONLINE. STEP INTO THE PORTAL TO WARP TO ANOTHER LOCATION."
- Gorea 06
- "GOREA IS CAPABLE OF CHANGING ITS SHAPE, AND IT USES A WIDE VARIETY OF LETHAL WEAPONRY."
- Gorea 07
- "OUR DEFENSES WERE USELESS AGAINST GOREA AS IT SWEPT THROUGH OUR EMPIRE IN AN ORGY OF ANNIHILATION."
- Gorea 08
- "ALIMBIC SOLDIERS WERE POWERLESS BEFORE GOREA's ONSLAUGHT."
- Gorea 09
- "WE DEPLOYED OUR DEADLIEST WEAPONS TO DEFEAT THE BEAST. TO OUR HORROR, EVERY WEAPON WAS SOMEHOW USED AGAINST US BY GOREA."
Gallery[edit | edit source]
|Rooms in Metroid Prime Hunters|
|Celestial Archives||Celestial Gateway • Helm Room • Meditation Room • Data Shrine 01 • Fan Room Alpha • Data Shrine 02 • Fan Room Beta • Data Shrine 03 • Synergy Core • Transfer Lock • Docking Bay • Incubation Vault 01 • Incubation Vault 02 • Incubation Vault 03 • Tetra Vista • New Arrival Registration
|Alinos||Alinos Gateway • Echo Hall • Elder Passage • High Ground • Combat Hall • Alimbic Cannon Control Room • Magma Drop • Alimbic Gardens • Thermal Vast • Alinos Perch • Crash Site • Council Chamber • Processor Core • Piston Cave
|Vesper Defense Outpost||VDO Gateway • Bioweaponry Lab • Weapons Complex • Cortex CPU • Compression Chamber • Stasis Bunker • Ascension • Fuel Stack
|Arcterra||Arcterra Gateway • Sic Transit • Ice Hive • Frost Labyrinth • Sanctorus • Fault Line • Drip Moat • Subterranean