North Atrium is a room in the Chozo Ruins in Metroid Prime. It is a medium-sized hall of uneven stone with an open roof that lets bright sunlight through. At the other end on entering, a swarm of Scarabs swarms across the wall to block the exit.
- Wall panel (1)
- "Records show all water in the area has evaporated."
- "The only translatable symbol detected on this sculpture is the word 'Chozo'."
- Organic matter
- "This petrified organic matter looks like a rock carved into the shape of an eye."
- Wall panel (2)
- "Analysis indicates significant amounts of water once present in this location."
- What appears to be a fossilized Eyon can be found and scanned in this room.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.