Description[edit | edit source]
This room has three floors. There is a big pillar in the center of the room with three different colored Spider Ball Tracks. The pillar is made up of three separately rotated segments. Each track leads to a floor, and Samus must solve a puzzle which consists on laying bombs so the pillar spins and the tracks connect. The last control unit is blocked by Bendezium, so Samus must use Power Bombs to access it. At the top are two Grapple Points for reaching Waste Disposal.
Connecting rooms[edit | edit source]
- Waste Disposal (via White Door)
- Storage Depot B (via White Door)
- Elevator Access A (via White Door)
- Research Access (via White Door)
Inhabitants[edit | edit source]
Scans[edit | edit source]
- "This hologram represents the central pillar in this room.
The pillar contains several rotating sections. They can be moved to gain access to different areas. Rotation of the pillar will alter the path of its magnetic rail tracks."
- Rotation Control Unit
- "This is a rotation control unit for the lower* section of the pillar. It requires power to operate."
- "Rotation Control Unit blocked by partial collapse of Bendezium wall."
* this is replaced with middle and upper, depending on the Slot Samus is scanning.