Phendrana's Edge is a room in the game Metroid Prime. A connecting room holds the Artifact of Spirit, reachable by detonating a Power Bomb in front of a Bendezium wall. At the top of Phendrana's Edge, accessible by using Grapple Points, there is a small tunnel that can be accessed via the Morph Ball, which leads into a small cave with a Power Bomb Expansion in the center. The bottom of the area is submerged in water where creatures such as Jelzaps and Fish live.
- Security Cave (via Morph Ball Door)
- Storage Cave (via Red Door)
- Upper Edge Tunnel (via Purple Door)
- Lower Edge Tunnel (via Purple Door)
- If Sequence Breaking is used to enter this room from the Lower Edge Tunnel for the first time, the Flying Pirates remain stationary until shot at or Samus reaches the door to Upper Edge Tunnel.