There is little to note about this room. A mushroom-like platform stands out from the Dark Water, carrying a Light Beacon. Two entrances to the Poisoned Bog require the use of strong force to enter from the outside. The Aether counterpart of the Poisoned Bog is the Torvus Lagoon.
- Putrid Alcove (via Yellow Hatch)
- Portal Chamber (via Blue Door)
- Cache A (via Multi-Lock Blast Shield)
- 1 Hunter Ing
- "Morphology: Hunter Ing
- Elite warriors of the Ing Horde
- Phasing shapeshifter. Deadly in close combat. Dislikes bright light."
- Key of S-Dly
- The Flying Ing Cache is located in the Dark Water, so Samus must have the Light Suit to bear it. A Hunter Ing also stands guard.
- Ingsphere Cache
- "Morphology: Ingsphere Cache
- Living storage units of the Ing Horde.
- The Ingsphere keeps useful items in a dimentional pocket. The pocket can be breached by destroying the Ingsphere."
- Flying Ing Cache
- Light Beacon
- "Xenotech: Luminoth Light Beacon
Generates protective field when energized.
Light Beacons must be energized by Beam weapon fire to function, and remain charged for a limited time."
- Light Crystal
- "Xenotech: Luminoth Light Crystal
Generates protective field of light energy.
Light Crystals provide protection from Dark Aether's atmosphere. They can be nullified by dark energy and supercharged by light energy."