The Quarantine Monitor is a room in the Phendrana Drifts. It appears in Metroid Prime. Aside from some Space Pirate scans shedding light on their operations and a Missile Expansion, the room has little importance.
Connecting rooms[edit | edit source]
Items[edit | edit source]
- Missile Expansion
- It is located in the center of the room.
Scans[edit | edit source]
- "Research on Tallon IV is expanding into new areas. Pending stabilization of the Thardus venture, we will expand Inanimation research to include other native Tallon IV materials."
- "The taming of Thardus continues. Barring unforeseen setbacks, it can be installed on Phazon mine patrol by Lotus Milestone."
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- When Samus enters the room for the first time, the roof will retract itself a little.
- The panels in this room mention attempts by the Space Pirates to tame Thardus, a being which was trapped in the adjacent room. However, the Quarantine Monitor room can only be visited long after Samus defeats Thardus, rendering the logs meaningless.
- One of the panels mentions a "Lotus Milestone", suggested to be a deadline for implementing Thardus as a sentry in the Phazon Mines.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.