The Reactor Silo is a subsection of the Main Deck on the Biologic Space Laboratories research station which is responsible for generating power for the entire facility. In Metroid Fusion, Samus investigated the Reactor Silo after power was mysteriously cut off from the rest of the station. Inside, she found vegetation infesting most of the silo, later revealed to be a result of Nettori. She defeated Yakuza in the Reactor Silo, gaining the Space Jump and allowing her to activate the auxiliary power supply.
- If Samus returns to this area after defeating Nettori, the reactor will be fully operational and glowing very brightly.
- There is a Level 4 security hatch that leads here from the Docking Bays. Samus is never required to use it. However, it may be there simply to indicate the entrance to the Reactor Silo.
- During the escape sequence, if Samus goes through the entrance to the Reactor Silo, it will appear destroyed, and the entrance to the reactor core will be blocked off.
- The eerie theme that plays in the Reactor Silo is titled Environmental Sound (Disquieting) in the Metroid Prime & Fusion Original Soundtracks.
- The Reactor Silo area within the B.S.L. diagram shown when using a Navigation Room is interestingly shaped like a Missile Expansion from Metroid Prime.