Reliquary Access is a room in the Sky Temple Grounds. It appears in Metroid Prime 2: Echoes. It is a long corridor featuring the bodies of father and daughter Luminoth. They died within moments of one another, most likely due to exposure to Ingstorm. The room also features a Morph Ball tunnel that only leads back into the room, useful for passing through the room while evading the Ingstorm before Samus gets the Light Suit, which protects her from them.
- Phazon Grounds (via Blue Door, Multi-Lock Blast Shield on other side)
- Reliquary Grounds (via white hatch)
- "Morphology: Ingstorm.
Cluster of corrosive darklings.
Contact with target swarm not recommended. Capable of corroding steel."
- Father Luminoth
- "Bioscan complete. Luminoth subject expired 1.12 centicycles ago. Target Luminoth shares DNA code with other dead Luminoth in area. He is the father of that Luminoth. Scans indicate they died within moments of one another, most likely from exposure to Ingstorm particles."
- Daughter Luminoth
- "Bioscan complete. Luminoth subject expired 1.12 centicycles ago. Target Luminoth shares DNA code with other dead Luminoth in area. She is the daughter of that Luminoth. Scans indicate she died from exposure to Ingstorm particles."
- The durable plantform present throughout light Aether can be seen in this room, but is unscannable. One can be found in the Trooper Security Station, the light Aether equivalent of the Reliquary Access.