During Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, this room was a site of heavy battle against the Space Pirate forces, for Gandrayda intervened in the Space Pirate assault. By the time Samus arrives in the room Gandrayda and most of the Pirates on the upper walkway are gone. A Federation Marine was under fire behind a crate from two Aeromines on the side of the shaft connected to Docking Bay 5. If Samus returns here from Repair Bay A and re-extends the bridge using the 4 switches quickly enough, the Aeromines would become distracted and attack Samus, though they could easily kill the Marine if Samus took too much time. After this, Samus can enter Save Station B, and then continue on to Docking Bay 5 to finally reach her Gunship. A number of Galactic Federation Crates and a GF Heavy Cargo Truck lay near the Federation Marine.
If the Marine is not saved but Samus uses the Save Station, quits the game, and then restarts from the Save Station, it is possible for there to be a glitch where the Marine will still be alive, but will merely stand still and cannot be spoken to.
Federation Marine dialogueEdit
|“|| That was too close. Thanks, Samus. The hangar's just through those doors. I'm sure the troops on the ground could use all the help they can get.
There's also a Recharge Station over there in case you need it.
- Repair Bay A (on the blocking side of one-way cargo-bay doors)
- Save Station B (via a Blue Door)
- Docking Bay 5 (via one-way cargo-bay doors)
- 2 Aeromines initially, 8 upon attacking Samus
- 1 Federation Marine (under attack from said 2 Aeromines, killed if Samus is not quick enough, saved by her arrival if she is)
- 1 Pirate Militia
- Blue Credit
- Saving the Federation Marine from the Aeromine attack will allow Samus to receive the Blue Credit.
- Hand Scanner
- "Control terminal operates the nearby cargo-bay doors. Control terminal is online."
- GF Heavy Cargo Truck
- "GF Heavy Cargo Truck. Used to transport equipment and vehicles throughout the ship."
- "Target connected into walkway control systems. Fire at each target to extend bridge."
|G.F.S. Olympus Rooms in Metroid Prime 3: Corruption|
|Docking Bay 5 • Docking Bay Access • Docking Bay 4 • Security Station • Security Access|
• Command Lift A • Flag Bridge Access • Flag Bridge • Meeting Access • Ready Room •
Lift Access • Command Lift B • Gunnery Station • MedLab Delta • Aurora Access • Aurora Chamber • Port Observation Deck • Xenoresearch Lab • Lab Access • Ventilation Shaft • Disposal Chamber • Repair Bay A • Munitions Storage • Repair Bay Shaft • Save Station B