This room features an Elevator that goes upward in a diagonal fashion. A gate blocks Samus' path, but there is a way around this: a tunnel in the wall can be used to get around the gate, but it is blocked by a hatch. Samus can destroy it with her Charge Beam. The tunnel will take her into a chamber where she can find the power switch to the gate. Shooting it will lift the gate and allow Samus to continue. Under the floor, liquid Phazon is visible, and a Phazon Grub may be seen.
- "Access hatch appears structurally weak. Heavy weapon fire will destroy it."
- Power switch
- "Security hatch controls. A strong impact might be able to activate the power switch."
- Power switch (activated)
- "Security hatch controls have been activated. Hatch has moved into its open position."
- "Security hatch locked. Unable to open from this side. Locate the hatch controls."
- Lift (inactive)
- "Lift system is offline. Use nearby control terminal to restore lift operations."
- Lift (active)
- "Lift system is online and ready for use. All operations are functioning normally."
- Lift hologram
- "Primary lift system online. Access to cargo lift granted. Enter hologram to start lift."