Service Access is a room in the Temple Grounds area of Metroid Prime 2: Echoes. It is a small area that houses a Morph Ball tunnel that leads to a Green Hatch. If entered from a Morph Ball tunnel in Meeting Grounds, Samus can travel above a large segment of the room. The Dark Aether counterpart of this room is the Shrine Access.
Connecting rooms[edit | edit source]
- Landing Site (via Blue Door)
- Path of Honor (via Blue Door or Morph Ball tunnel)
- Meeting Grounds (via Green Hatch or Morph Ball tunnel)
Inhabitants[edit | edit source]
First Visit[edit | edit source]
- 3 Lumites
- "Morphology: Lumite
Photosynthetic flying insectoid.
Relatively harmless in shadows, powerful and invisible in the light."
Second visit[edit | edit source]
- Dark War Wasps (spawning from 2 War Wasp Hives)
- "Morphology: Dark War Wasp
Darkling-possessed aerial hunter.
Sturdy insect gains strength from Ing possession. It retains the ability to fire blasts of energy."
Scans[edit | edit source]
- Statue (red crystal)
- "Object scan complete.
Statue houses a power grid, motivator unit, and an energy-projection array.
All systems are offline, due to age or structural damage."
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The red circles with pupils are likely Sentreye remnants. This is proven by the fact that all the Corrupted Sentreye in Shrine Access, the Dark version of this room, are always in the exact same locations.