Description[edit | edit source]
Similar to Skybridge Athene, although larger, Skybridge Hera consists of a bridge suspended over the vast abyss of Elysia below. This bridge is unstable, and would collapse if enough weight was placed onto it.
Role[edit | edit source]
When Samus enters this room, there will be two dilapidated gates in front of her, which she can remove. This is the end of the floor, and Samus will drop onto a more unstable portion of the bridge. Scanning it will recommend that Samus does not traverse it, but she has no choice. As she continues, she will come across parts of Steambots that the Steamlord will reanimate. She has a choice to either destroy them or to avoid them and keep moving. When she reaches the end of the bridge it will collapse and fall, taking the Steambots with it if they were not destroyed. If they were ignored, the game will award a Friend Voucher for "Stylish Kill".
Connecting rooms[edit | edit source]
Inhabitants[edit | edit source]
Items[edit | edit source]
- Missile Expansion
- Located behind the gate, inside a middle pillar.
Scans[edit | edit source]
- Dilapidated gate
- "Dilapidated gate secures the bridge to the pod. Hinges look like they could easily be ripped from their mounting."
- "Structural integrity at critical. Support structures compromised. Traversal not recommended."
- Kinetic Orb Cannon (offline)
- "Cannon is without power. A kinetic charge should be sufficient to energize systems."
Etymology[edit | edit source]
- Hera (pronounced /ˈhɪərə/; Greek Ήρα, Hēra, equivalently Ήρη, Hērē, in Ionic and Homer) was the wife and one of three sisters of Zeus in the Olympian pantheon of classical Greek Mythology. Her chief function was as the goddess of women and marriage.