Description[edit | edit source]
This room contains one of the two Anti-Air Cannon "Tiamat" turrets guarding the Leviathan Shield Generator in Bryyo Thorn Jungle. In a cutscene preceding the battle sequence, several Space Pirates will be loading Fuel Gel canisters into the turret, until one Pirate sees Samus and alerts the others. This starts a sequence where Samus must pull a switch underneath the turret to release its Fuel Gel tanks. Samus must then destroy them before the timer runs out and they are retracted. When this happens, an energy shield will form under the turret, causing minor damage to Samus if she touches it. It rather resembles a sand storm. Samus must repeat this step three times to destroy the turret.
Connecting rooms[edit | edit source]
Inhabitants[edit | edit source]
Scans[edit | edit source]
- Anti-Air Cannon "Tiamat" (online)
- "Anti-Air Cannon "Tiamat" online. Operate the underside valve to open all of the ammunition chambers."
- Anti-Air Cannon "Tiamat" (offline)
- "Anti-Air Cannon "Tiamat" offline. Cannon is completely destroyed. Unit is beyond repair."
- Energy shield
- "Energy shield is part of the cannon defense system. Destroy cannon to deactivate."
- Fuel Gel tanks
- "Fuel Gel tanks are used as ammunition for pirate turrets. Vulnerable to weapon fire."
- "Valve is used to manually open the cannon's ammunition chambers. Vulnerable to electrograpple forces."
- Turret ammo
- "Fuel Gel tanks are exposed. Destroying the tanks could probably short-circuit the cannon systems."