How to help out
- If you want to help but you're not sure where to start, try improving the various stub articles by adding content.
- Another helpful activity would be to check the list of wanted pages for frequently linked-to articles that don't exist yet.
- To follow the changes to this wiki, and to look out for new users and edits use recent changes.
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates.
- If you need help editing, you could start with Help:Editing or the tutorial on the Central Wikia.
- Some tasks might warrant community opinion; start a discussion on an article's talk page.
Things to do
Some other interesting pages
- Want to find out what you've done so far? Visit your contributions page.
- Find out more about the wiki on Special:Statistics and Special:Version!
Are you unregistered?
You do not have to log in to read Wikitroid. You don't have to log in even to edit articles. Nevertheless, creating an account is quick, free and non-intrusive, and it's generally considered a good idea to do so for a variety of reasons.
So as you can see, making an account can be very rewarding. So why not create an account right now and become a member of the community?
Do you need help?
Many people are unfamiliar with wikis. No need to fear, however; help is here! You can post a message in the Help desk if you need assistance and someone will help you out shortly. You can also read the FAQ for some frequently asked questions. If you would like to contact an administrator, one of the Wikitroid operators, you may post a message at the Administrators' Noticeboard.