This room consists of a Morph Ball tunnel and a super heated floor. Samus must use the Morph Ball tunnel to avoid taking damage from the heated coils. She must move fast through the Morph Ball tunnel, as air circulation pistons found along one side of the tunnel are activated and could easily push Samus out of the tunnel to the superheated floor. After the Space Pirate attack, Samus can find a Fleet Mechanic on the north side of the room. An Energy Tank can be found in the Morph Ball tunnel.
- Fleet Mechanic (post-invasion)
- Energy Tank
- At the start of the Morph Ball tunnel.
- Air-circulation pistons
- "Air-circulation pistons are activated and on automatic. Pump interval at five seconds."
- "Turbine serves as a power source for local security and air-circulation systems."
- "Caution: floor has broken away, exposing heated energy coils. Avoid contact to prevent injury."
Matt Manchester design notesEdit
"My first room was just at the tail end of the Galactic federation planet and ship worlds. there were two versions, a damaged east hallway that forced you to use the morphball tunnel, and an undamaged west hallway: [pictures]."
- Although it looks like the Energy Tank in this room is unavoidable, Samus can find a small spot in the Morph Ball tunnel to enter right past the Energy Tank.
|Norion Rooms in Metroid Prime 3: Corruption|
|Norion|| Docking Hub Alpha • Hub Access • Cargo Hub • Substation East • Conduit A • Data Storage A |
Cargo Dock A • Generator A Access • Generator A • Maintenance Station • Conduit C
Cargo Dock C • Generator C Access • Generator C • Generator Shaft • Tower Elevator • Control Tower • Substation West • Conduit B • Data Storage B • Cargo Dock B
Generator B Access • Generator B