Description[edit | edit source]
This room consists of a Morph Ball tunnel and a super heated floor. Samus must use the Morph Ball tunnel to avoid taking damage from the heated coils. She must move fast through the Morph Ball tunnel, as air circulation pistons found along one side of the tunnel are activated and could easily push Samus out of the tunnel to the superheated floor. After the Space Pirate attack, Samus can find a Fleet Mechanic on the north side of the room. An Energy Tank can be found in the Morph Ball tunnel.
Connecting rooms[edit | edit source]
Inhabitants[edit | edit source]
- Fleet Mechanic (post-invasion)
Items[edit | edit source]
- Energy Tank
- At the start of the Morph Ball tunnel.
Scans[edit | edit source]
- Air-circulation pistons
- "Air-circulation pistons are activated and on automatic. Pump interval at five seconds."
- "Turbine serves as a power source for local security and air-circulation systems."
- "Caution: floor has broken away, exposing heated energy coils. Avoid contact to prevent injury."
Matt Manchester design notes[edit | edit source]
"My first room was just at the tail end of the Galactic federation planet and ship worlds. there were two versions, a damaged east hallway that forced you to use the morphball tunnel, and an undamaged west hallway: [pictures]."
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Although it looks like the Energy Tank in this room is unavoidable, Samus can find a small spot in the Morph Ball tunnel to enter right past the Energy Tank.
References[edit | edit source]
- ^ Manchester, Matt (oracrest). "Another callback: a few rooms I made for #Metroid Prime 3: Corruption." 1 February 2021 10:56 a.m. Tweet. https://twitter.com/oracrest/status/1356270110386905089
- ^ Manchester, Matt (oracrest). "A few more angles on these..." 1 February 2021 12:49 p.m. Tweet. https://twitter.com/oracrest/status/1356298685957734405
- ^ Manchester, Matt (oracrest). "A 2nd round of #Metroid Prime 3: Corruption rooms that I made. Hope you like/liked them!" 3 February 2021 8:30 p.m. Tweet. https://twitter.com/oracrest/status/1357139512338640898
|Norion Rooms in Metroid Prime 3: Corruption|
|Norion||Docking Hub Alpha • Hub Access • Cargo Hub • Substation East • Conduit A • Data Storage A |
Cargo Dock A • Generator A Access • Generator A • Maintenance Station • Conduit C
Cargo Dock C • Generator C Access • Generator C • Generator Shaft • Tower Elevator • Control Tower • Substation West • Conduit B • Data Storage B • Cargo Dock B
Generator B Access • Generator B