These are just called "Blast Sheilds" in Prime and Echoes. "Brown Blast Shield" are in Hunters. This article should only refer to those in Corruption, if that is their name, and mention the others afterward. ChozoBoy [ADMIN] (Talk/Contribs) 20:40, January 7, 2010 (UTC)

Ah, I may be mistaken on Echoes. Might change after acquiring Missiles. ChozoBoy [ADMIN] (Talk/Contribs) 21:06, January 7, 2010 (UTC)

Nope. Doesn't. ChozoBoy [ADMIN] (Talk/Contribs) 21:09, January 7, 2010 (UTC)

In reference to the blast shields in Prime Edit

We might not want to refer to the red blast shields in Metroid Prime as Red Blast Shields, because, they aren't really red and they appear as grey on the map. It would be a little confusing to a viewer. They can still be a part of this article, but should be like pipe linked as like Missile Door Lock. That might be what the scan calls them. Don't remember. The MarioGalaxy2433g5 {talk/contribs} 15:18, November 25, 2011 (UTC)

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.