This is a large room containing several waterfalls, a pool with Blastcaps, two Great Trees and a number of ledges around it to climb up, and a Half-pipe. The half-pipe can be used with the Boost Ball to reach the high up natural bridge in the room. This leads to a low opening block by a series of Sandstone walls that can be destroyed with Bombs. Past these, a small cave is found containing a Door to Gully.
- Canyon Cavern (via Blue Door)
- Gully (via Blue Door)
- Root Tunnel (via Blue Door)
- Transport Tunnel A (via Blue Door)
- Great Tree
- "Tree appears to be healthy. Ring dating approximates age at over 200 years."
- "These large branches have been forcibly intertwined, forming what looks to be a bridge structure."
- "This lichen appears to be giving off low levels of radiation. No matches found in flora and fauna databank."
- "The stone surface this lichen grows on appears too smooth to be natural."
- Sandstone wall
- "Stress fractures can be detected throughout the surface of this Sandstone wall."
- Stone creeper
- "Species: Stone creeper. Ground vines leech nutrients from moisture that collects on rock faces."