Temple Transport Access is a room in the Sanctuary Fortress in Metroid Prime 2: Echoes. It is a long, narrow corridor with a security ring initially blocking progress. To pass, Samus must scan a nearby Interface Module. When she continues on, there will be another security ring blocking progress. To lower it, Samus must use a nearby Spinner. In the background there are two electro-dynamo wheels in an auto-run cycle, that are both part of a power generation system.
- 2 Luminoth Turrets (only when entering from Transport to Temple Grounds)
- "Mechanism: Luminoth Turret
- Automated heavy defense system.
- Heavy beam weapon system of Luminoth design. Evade its fire with quick movement."
- Serenity Class Drone swarm
- "Mechanism: "Serenity" Class Drone
- Independant maintenance unit.
- Roving mechanoid assigned to cleaning duties. Unit is unarmed and unarmored."
- Security ring
- "Object scan complete. Security ring is locked down and active. You may be able to access its control system and move it to open position."
- "Device: Spinner
:Boost-powered control system.
Use the Boost Ball ability of the Morph Ball when inside a spinner to activate the device it powers."
- Spinner (offline)
- "Spinner unit offline.
Unable to restore function to this unit."
- Interface Module
- "Security panel hacked. Ring control system engaged. Moving ring to open position."
- Interface Module (inactive)
- "Security panel inactive.
Ring control system offline.
Ring will remain in current position."
- Electro-dynamo wheel
- "Object analysis complete. Target is part of a power generation system. It appears to be a massive electro-dynamo wheel. Unit is locked in auto-run cycle."
- Telekinetic barrier
- "The energy of Sanctuary cannot leave the land it is bound to.
Return the energy to the Sanctuary Temple."