|This article is written from the Real Life point of view|
Thomas Ito is a senior Japanese to German translator and localizer at Nintendo of Europe since May 2004. He has heavily worked to localize and support the translation of Nintendo DS and Wii titles, and more recently Nintendo 3DS games. Ito was one of several localizers for Metroid: Samus Returns. Ito became senior translator at NOE in June 2013.
- Brain Age: Train Your Brain in Minutes a Day!
- Brain Age 2: More Training in Minutes a Day!
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- Hotel Dusk: Room 215
- Wii Sports Resort
- Dillon's Rolling Western
- Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
- Style Savvy: Fashion Forward
- Kirby: Planet Robobot
- Mario Sports Superstars
- Fire Emblem Heroes