Torvus Temple is a room in Torvus Bog from Metroid Prime 2: Echoes. This is the largest room in Torvus, connecting to several others. The lower section is locked with an emerald hologram. On her first visit, Samus must fight a horde of Space Pirates to attain the Super Missile, which is necessary to access the lower section of Torvus Bog.
- 2 Pirate Troopers arrive on a "Shrike" Class Assault Skiff upon entering the room, however, one of the two remains on the skiff and leaves
- 2 Pirate Aerotroopers upon defeating the Pirate Trooper
- 4 Pirate Troopers arrive on a skiff upon defeating the Aerotroopers
- 7 Shriekers
- "Morphology: Shrieker
Flying plant predator.
Bursts from earth and takes flight. Fires sonic blasts. Generates stealth field that distrupts most Visors."
- "Shrike" Class Assault Skiff
- "Vehicle:"Shrike" Class Assault Skiff
Light attack craft and troop transport.
Vehicle is unarmed, but heavily armored. Eliminate troops if possible before they disperse."
- Space Pirate Crate
- "Object scan complete.
This is a Space Pirate Crate.
Space Pirates, strangely, dislike theft. The only way into their crates is through use of force."
- Torvus Bearerpod
- "Morphology: Torvus Bearerpod
Living storage units of the Luminoth.
Durable plantform grows around useful items. Produces deadly cloud when destroyed."
- Luminoth Elevator (offline)
- "Unable to activate Luminoth Elevator.
Proper Translator Module needed for access."
- Luminoth Elevator (online)
- "Elevator system energized.
The path below these hallowed grounds are yours to follow."
- Translator Door
- "Security clearance approved. Door systems online.
Through vigilance and strength, we create peace."
- Telekinetic barrier
- "The energy of Torvus cannot leave the land it is bound to.
- Return the energy to the Torvus Temple."
- Elevator (jammed)
- "Object analysis complete.
Elevator system inactive. Control interface is being jammed by a local source.
Eliminate the jamming to restore function to the elevator."
- Temple Access (via purple hatch and Green Hatch)
- Transport to Agon Wastes (via Multi-Lock Blast Shield)
- Underground Transport (via Green Hatch)
- Controller Access (via Green Hatch)
- Underground Tunnel (via Blue Door blocked by Translator Door)