Training Chamber is a large room in the Torvus Bog in Metroid Prime 2: Echoes. On the first visit, the particles of Phazon encountered in Training Access reform here into Dark Samus, who laughs before disappearing. To access the next room, Samus must defeat the two Bloggs occupying this room to activate a Spinner. Then, she can use it to rotate two Morph Ball tunnels in the floor, one outlined in blue, the other red.
- Training Access (via Blue Door)
- Fortress Transport Access (via Yellow Hatch)
- Transit Tunnel East (via Purple hatch)
- Transit Tunnel West (via White hatch)
- 2 Bloggs
- "Morphology: Blogg
- Incredibly durable aquatic predator.
- Powerful, fast-moving water dweller. Outer hide is impervious; heavy weapon hits will only aggravate it. Its mouth, however, is vulnerable to damage."
- 3 Blogglings
- "Morphology: Bloggling
- Youthful, aggressive Blogg.
- Violent infant creature. Will use a ram attack if provoked."
Future Visits (After acquiring Gravity Boost)
- 3 Dark Bloggs (they are possessed from Blogglings)
- "Morphology: Dark Blogg
- Darkling-possessed aquatic predator.
- Symbiote unable to harness creature's sonic blast. Relies on close-combat attacks in battle. Target weak spot in mouth to do damage."
- Missile Expansion
- Once Samus has the Spider Ball, she can climb up the Spider Ball Tracks that are around and boost into a Bomb Slot that is at the head of the giant statue. Once used, it will move, and the expansion will be revealed where the statue once stood, as well as a Yellow Hatch.
- Alternatively if the Gravity Boost was obtained, a well placed Space Jump utilizing a certain Spider Ball rail can be used to reach the Bomb Slot early without the need of Spider Ball.
- Luminoth Lore (Recovering Energy) (Gamecube version only)
- "We were not prepared to fight a long war. The forces of the enemy outnumbered ours vastly. We sought a way to end the war quickly, without extended combat. We decided to build a device to recover our lost planetary energy from Dark Aether. Without this energy, the dark world would cease to be, and our world would be restored to stability."
- Luminoth Lore (Our War Begins) (Trilogy version only)
- "We developed Crystals that brought the Light of Aether to the dark world. Using these Crystals allowed our warriors to explore the enemy lands, to bring war to the Ing. Sadly, the Crystals were not enough. We needed stronger weapons, better armor. We withdrew from Dark Aether while our greatest minds devised new engines of war."
- Spinner (safe mode)
- "Object analysis complete.
- Spinner system currently offline.
- Enemy threat override in effect. Secure the area to restore function to this device."
- "Device: Spinner
- Boost-powered control system.
- Use the Boost Ball ability of the Morph Ball when inside a spinner to activate the device it powers."
- "Object analysis complete. Statue has a functional motivator unit, currently offline. Bomb Slot detected in statue. Energise the Bomb Slot to bring statue's movement system online.""
- Statue (offline)
- "Movement of statue complete. Motivator system offline.
The statue will remain in its current position."
- In the Trilogy version of the game, when Samus enters the room and the Blogglings become Dark Bloggs, the Ing Battle theme plays instead of the Torvus Catacombs theme that normally plays. This music change does not happen in the GameCube versions.
- When the Bomb Slot is activated, all creatures in the room mysteriously vanish. This will not activate the Spinner device if sequence breaking was used to avoid it.
- Interestingly if Sequence Breaking was used to bypass this room and obtain the Gravity Boost, the Ing possession cutscene can still be triggered with the two Bloggs present within this room. Both Bloggs normally present for this room's first visit will become possessed and turned into Dark Bloggs (note there will be only two Dark Bloggs at this time, instead of the usual three).