Transit Station is a room in the Sanctuary Fortress in Metroid Prime 2: Echoes, called such due to frequent portals to the Hive Portal Chamber, which is part of a sequence to collect a Power Bomb Expansion. It also contains two harmful lasers.
Items[edit | edit source]
- Power Bomb Expansion
- Requires Power Bombs. Samus must follow the maze in this room and its dark counterpart to reach the expansion.
Connecting rooms[edit | edit source]
- Reactor Core (via Yellow Hatch)
- Hive Portal Chamber (via 2 Dark Portals)
- Main Research (via Blue Door)
Inhabitants[edit | edit source]
First Visit[edit | edit source]
- 2 Luminoth Turrets
- "Mechanism: Luminoth Turret
- Automated heavy defense system.
- Heavy beam weapon system of Luminoth design. Evade its fire with quick movement."
Future Visits[edit | edit source]
- 2 Rezbits
- "Mechanism: Rezbit
- Rogue patrol drone.
- Variable beam cannon and digital virus delivery system makes target very dangerous. Barrier shield and phasing power help protect it from damage."
Scans[edit | edit source]
- Dark Portal (inactive)
- "This rift portal is inactive.
The portal field can be energized with dark energy. Walk into an energized portal to transport to Dark Aether."
- Dark Portal (active)
- "This portal is active.
Walk into the portal to transport to Dark Aether. Extreme caution recommended once transit is complete."
- Spider Ball Track
- "System: Spider Ball Track
- Magnetic rail system track.
- In Morph Ball mode, press and hold R* when close to this type of surface. Use Control Stick to move the Ball along the track. Release R* to disengage from the surface.
- CAUTION: A Morph Ball Bomb will briefly disengage the Ball from the track."
- Blast Door
- "Structural analysis complete.
Blast door has been weakened by heavy radiation in area. The secondary Denzium in its frame is degenerating at a slow but constant rate."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.