Description[edit | edit source]
This room is like most other transit stations. However, the hall leading into this one is longer. Like the majority of transit stations, Samus must first scan a panel, then use a Hand Scanner to bring up the transit. To operate it, Samus must pull levers inside the vehicle to command it to move. This transit station links to a portal to the Leviathan Battleship.
Connecting rooms[edit | edit source]
Inhabitants[edit | edit source]
Scans[edit | edit source]
- Control panel
- "Control terminal activated. Interact with nearby terminal to signal for transit system."
- "Map of the transit pathways. Currently in Transit Station 2-A. Connects Command Center areas."
- "Transit system can be used to quickly travel from one section of the Pirate Homeworld to another."
- Switch (Complex)
- "Control terminal operates the transit system. Interact with the terminal to initiate travel."
- Hand Scanner (inactive)
- "Device: Hand Scanner. Terminal is inactive and cannot be used in its current state."