When Samus first enters this room from Zipline Station Delta, a brittle husk leaning against the door, all that remains of a deceased Pirate Trooper, falls apart. Multiple other Pirate husks can be found around the room, a hallway with a 90-degree curve. Growths of Phazon can be found near the door leading to Research Pod Lift. A small corridor, with a statue of a Chozo head above it, breaks off at 45 degrees from the main hallway and leads to Save Station C.
After Acquiring Seeker MissilesEdit
- Zipline Station Delta (via Blue Door)
- Save Station C (via Orange Door)
- Research Pod Lift (via Blue Door)
- Pirate corpse (1)
- "Bioscan complete. Bioform's energy was completely drained. Only a brittle husk remains."
- Pirate corpse (2)
- "Scans indicate that the target's death was caused by severe trauma sustained to cranial region."
- Pirate corpse (3)
- "Bioform's body has sustained multiple puncture wounds. Phazon detected around these areas."
- Pirate corpse (4)
- "Spinal column was severed. Subject paralyzed and unable to defend while being attacked."
- Pirate corpse (5)
- "Subject appears to have been trying to force something off of itself at the time of death."
- Pirate corpse (6)
- "Bioscan complete. Numerous back wounds indicate the target was fleeing before being attacked."
- Pirate corpse (7)
- "Target's cause of death identified to be multiple self-inflicted assault-rifle shots."
- Pirate corpse (8)
- "Bioform's skull has sustained multiple fractures from repeated forceful impacts on all sides."