|“||The Darkness heralds only one thing...the end of time...||„|
Hi, I'm DekutullaZM. The ZM stands for Zeta Metroid. Hmm...a Deku, Skulltulla, Zeta Metroid mix...not pretty. Well, Whatever. I might ask you for help with some things, If you don't want to, then say so, don't leave me hanging. As you might have guessed, I'm on Zeldapedia as well. So...that's it, I think.
<a href="http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg" border="0">
Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.</a>
My name is P-MHS-ph-27. That is short for Phazon enhanced Pirate-bioform Metroid hunting specialist number 27. I was developed in a rift in time and space to make me resistant to spatial distortion and temporal flux. Unfortunately, what with the space pirates shoddy defense systems, I was soon mortally wounded by a PED Marine. I was then given phazon enhancements. Over a long, mainly red colored career, I razed 26 planets, made 34 sentient species extinct, and destroyed over 17,576 metroids. finally, I was corrupted by phazon. The left side of my face became disfigured, and I grew quite a lot of phazon growths.
I'm 14, living in the great mitten. (for those who don't get that, type "mitten state of America" into a search engine.) I am a zeldapedian, and play Mario, SSB, Metroid, Zelda, and several other game series. I am a fan of Magic the Gathering, but mainly just for the pics and flavor text. I also am a BIG fan of doctor who. TARDIS time! I also think Dark Samus is awesome. I love concept art, so, if for some reason you've got concept art and you're feeling generous, leave it here.
Pages I've createdEdit
Things that have surprised me.Edit
- some people have really bad spelling on this site.
No one outright said I was insane.So much for that.
My mission log has been relocated here, my blog page. Please vote and comment on it.
sign here. Even if you're just looking around. If you don't, I'm afraid I'll just have to track you down and kill you. --DekutullaZM 21:50, 10 June 2009 (UTC)
Squeemaster 20:42, 18 June 2009 (UTC)
Tuckerscreator 23:01, 25 June 2009 (UTC)
Love the site. By the way I'm Ridley's son. (In rreal life I'm 17 years old, male)--Ridley Kid 23:14, 22 July 2009 (UTC)
YAY, MY SIG' SUX! TerrorDactyl 16:56, December 12, 2009 (UTC)
No, I will never sign your page. oh wait, darn I just did =D. Metroid Master 17:26, June 24, 2010 (UTC)
Lorgassssssss- =) 23:23, August 21, 2010 (UTC)
Walruses are cool, just to let you know. :3= Wonderwalrus 01:43, October 20, 2010 (UTC)
User:Sylux X 18:26, June 23, 2012 (UTC) A Metroid, huh? Grrr... X Parasites DISPISE Metroids.... XD
- That mother brain pic? the one satirizing MJ? Yeah, just so you know, people, I made that before he died. Now that picture might be a reality...
- I am a fan of the metroid series (duh), the Halo series (yes, the dreaded Halo), the half-life/portal series and the Legend of Zelda series, in no particular order.
- The first thing I would do as an evil villian would be to make several philanthroptic gestures. Why inspire rebellion?
- I find it hard to believe that Samus gets any protection at ALL from the Zero suit. I mean, come on. Seriously??
- Ridley could teach Lazarus a lesson. Lots of 'em.
- Halo + Metroid would be awesome. You disagree? You feelin' lucky, punk? Are you?
Favorite pics. Copied 'em all, so far. All captions are original, ergo: I made them.