Archives: 1, 2
- 1 Shake Off Gandrayda Images
- 2 Internal name of Shadows?
- 3 Internal name of Great Temple theme?
- 4 Name of Mogenar theme?
- 5 Move talk page
- 6 Move request: Neo-Ridley to Neo Ridley
- 7 Minor request
- 8 Move request: Ridley Robot to Mecha Ridley
- 9 Good idea for article, no idea how to publish.
- 10 My Metroid OC
- 11 REVERSE CORRUPTION GLITCH
- 12 Move request: Unnamed Suit to Omega Suit
- 13 Space Pirate Vessel Transparency and other SP ships/turrets
- 14 Monobook css
Shake Off Gandrayda Images[edit source]
I noticed you took a high definition picture of the 'Shake Off Gandrayda' attack, changing mine, and I have two questions. 1) Do you have video of the attack, or could you get one? I'm looking for a high quality version / file for an Easter Egg video I'm trying to do from the Metroid series, but there's really nothing out there! 2) The screenshots I posted were low quality - any plans to upgrade the other two?
PS - Sorry, but for the life of me, I cannot figure out how to edit the title to make it like the other posts! Sorry, total formatting newb!
- Answer to PS: You do it by adding two equal signs to both sides of what you want to be the title.
- (Example: "==Shake off Gandrayda Images==") I just did it for you. 220.127.116.11 10:06, August 28, 2018 (UTC)
- The other images are already replaced, and here's a video. Bearborg[ADMIN] (talk) 04:19, August 29, 2018 (UTC)
Do you have videos of all four with a HUD? Sorry to be a pest, but I'd really appreciate it if you could source footage becuase there's no good quality videos of the attack. You also have really great settings, which is better than the capture card I want will be able to get anyways! The reason for with a HUD so I can document how much damage is dealt from each attack, since it actually isn't documented acurately on the page. I know it's a lot of work, but if you could source a video with all four or have all four files, you'd save me spending $200 on a capture card and ton of editing work! It would also get some good info for that part of the page! (It also would help me with my video, and could allow us to put a link to a high quality video with high quality footage instead of the handheld camera used for the video on that page). Thanks in advance! Resildulf (talk)
- Sure, here's a video of all 4 attacks with HUD. Bearborg[ADMIN] (talk) 20:52, September 1, 2018 (UTC)
Thanks! I updated the page to include the 63 Energy Points of damage, as that is what the attack deals regardless of how Samus is grabbed. I also downloaded your video and replaced the low quality video that was currently on the page with yours. Thanks a ton for all your help. Resildulf (talk) 05:23, September 2, 2018 (UTC) Resildulf
Internal name of Shadows?[edit source]
Hey, do you by any chance know the internal filename of the version of Shadows heard in Echoes? The article has had the "Expand" template for pretty long now, so I don't think anyone else knows, at least. 18.104.22.168 05:09, September 5, 2018 (UTC)
- It's titled "Moth Temple Landing Site" in the game's data. Bearborg[ADMIN] (talk) 00:32, September 6, 2018 (UTC)
Internal name of Great Temple theme?[edit source]
I'm planning to create an article about the main theme of the Great Temple in Prime 2, since it is very notable. To do this, however, I need the theme's internal name, so what is it? 22.214.171.124 13:10, September 11, 2018 (UTC)
Name of Mogenar theme?[edit source]
What's Mogenar's battle theme in Prime 3 named internally, since it is not available in the Soundtrack Gallery? (Third question like this in a row, sorry) --126.96.36.199 09:52, September 13, 2018 (UTC)
Move talk page[edit source]
Could you please move Talk:King Worm to Talk:Charge Beam Beast as the page has been renamed? It would make it easier to access important info regarding the name. Raymond1922 (talk) 02:58, September 19, 2018 (UTC)
Move request: Neo-Ridley to Neo Ridley[edit source]
If you have a moment, could you please move Neo-Ridley to "Neo Ridley", as per the discussion on the talk page? The latter is currently a redirect that prevents me from making the move myself. Thank you in advance! --PeabodySam (talk) 01:43, October 16, 2018 (UTC)
- Sure thing, it's been moved. Bearborg[ADMIN] (talk) 16:56, October 16, 2018 (UTC)
Minor request[edit source]
Hi, could you go through Category:Speedy deletion candidates and delete the pages there (at least the duplicates like :File:Playing with moths.png)? I requested this since no adminstrator has done it in a pretty long time. --CortexCPU242 (talk) 06:57, October 31, 2018 (UTC)
Move request: Ridley Robot to Mecha Ridley[edit source]
If you have a moment, could you please move Ridley Robot to "Mecha Ridley", now that Ultimate has finally confirmed the latter as the more official name? The latter is currently a redirect that prevents me from making the move myself. Thank you in advance! --PeabodySam (talk) 00:31, December 7, 2018 (UTC)
Good idea for article, no idea how to publish.[edit source]
I think I have a great idea for an article;
It is a theory about Metroid Fusion involving the possible survival of the X and Metroids. Except my question is this: How DO you post an article? Thanks, A eleven year old Metroid fan without an account P.S. me from ten minutes later saying I already posted it. You can find it under Metroid Fusion Theory.
Ok thanks, I'm not a new Fandom member, I have been contributing for a long time.
My Metroid OC [edit source]
I was wanting to know if I could make a blog post about my new Metorid OC, Jacob Aran. He's basically the younger brother of Samus that works as a bounty hunter much like her. JL the superhuman (talk) 19:21, March 23, 2019 (UTC)
REVERSE CORRUPTION GLITCH[edit source]
Sorry...new to this and very busy all around...
Move request: Unnamed Suit to Omega Suit[edit source]
If you have a moment, could you please move the Unnamed Suit page to "Omega Suit", since there's an redirect page in the way? Since either option is an unofficial name, it was agreed on the talk page that Omega Suit is a more fan-recognized and specific name, making it the better choice for the article's title. It was a while ago... I just forgot to ask! Thank you for your help. --PeabodySam (talk) 20:03, March 15, 2020 (UTC)
- Sorry, I don't mean to bother you... just giving this a little bump since you haven't responded. --PeabodySam (talk) 18:57, August 2, 2020 (UTC)
- Sorry for leaving this idle for so long- I was on vacation when you sent it, and it's been a very weird year since then. I have to say though, I'm kind of hesitant to endorse Omega Suit as a name, since there's no official or internal basis for it. I think for a page with this much significance, an RFC might be warranted. Bearborg[ADMIN] (talk) 20:35, August 2, 2020 (UTC)
- Of course, I understand your concerns. I just feel that "Unnamed Suit" is a very weak name for a significant article, and Royboy and DarkraiShadow agree. "Orange Fusion Suit" was my initial suggestion for something more strict-to-the-facts, but I know that "Omega Suit" already has a lot of traction in the fandom which is why I also brought that one up, and it's the one that Royboy and DarkraiShadow lean towards. Not sure if a RfC would receive more discussion on the matter, but it might be worth a shot if you think it's warranted. --PeabodySam (talk) 23:33, August 2, 2020 (UTC)
Space Pirate Vessel Transparency and other SP ships/turrets[edit source]
Hey, I was wondering if you could fufill a request for the Space Pirate Vessel? https://metroid.fandom.com/wiki/File_talk:MSR_Space_Pirate_vessel.png Roy said you or anyone with image transparency expertise could make it happen. Oh, and I was wondering if you could spread the word about demand for better images for the SP ships and turrents? (Dropship, Anti-Air Cannon "Tiamat", Auto Defense Turret, Mega Turret, Despair-Class Turret, Remorse-Class Turret, and Missile Transport) Just for quality purposes? Macdawg (talk) 16:32, August 2, 2020 (UTC)
- Here you go. As for the others, tagging them with the images template is about the best you can do for now- I'd like to help, but I only have so much free time. Bearborg[ADMIN] (talk) 18:44, August 2, 2020 (UTC)
Monobook css[edit source]
As you know, FANDOM©®™ has officially removed Monobook, and three redlinks to its .css file have now popped up in Wanted Pages. They are on two other MediaWiki pages, and one of Memory's old blogs. Since I'm not able to remove them, can you do it? Here's a link to the leftovers. RoyboyX(complaints/records) 05:45, August 10, 2020 (UTC)