The Weapons Complex is a complex on the Vesper Defense Outpost. It appears in Metroid Prime Hunters. This room contains an Attameter Artifact and the Cartograph Artifact. This is also the place where Samus encounters the Bounty Hunter Sylux for the first time.
- Bioweaponry Lab (via Blue Door)
- Stasis Bunker (via Red Blast Shield)
- Cortex CPU (via Morph Ball tunnel)
- VDO Gateway (via Portal)
- Psycho Bit v1.0s
- Crash Pillar
- Lesser Ithraks
- Sylux (first visit)
- Delano 7 (first visit)
- Guardians or a Bounty Hunter
- Attameter Artifact
- Defeat the Psycho Bits and destroy their generators to lower the force field in the center. Then defeat the Lesser Ithraks, and collect the Shield Key. The artifact will appear back on the main floor.
- Cartograph Artifact
- Defeat Sylux to obtain the Shield Key. The artifact is above the entrance to Bioweaponry Lab.
- Gestation Tanks
- "REINFORCED TANKS USED TO GROW NANITES FOR MORPHING AMMUNITION AND MISSILES."
- Alimbic Prophecy 07
- "VIOLET CRYSTAL SHALL SHATTER THE HEAVENS, LEAVING IN ITS WAKE A RED STAIN."
- History 03
- "THE PEACE OF ANCIENT ALIMBIC TRIBAL CULTURE WAS SHATTERED BY A DEADLY EXTRATERRESTRIAL INVASION. THE SURVIVORS VOWED NEVER AGAIN TO BE CAUGHT UNPREPARED."
- History 04
- "WE FOCUSED OUR RESOURCES ON MILITARY SCIENCE AND QUICKLY DEVELOPED WEAPONS AND DEFENSES THAT SURPASSED THE TECHNOLOGY OF OUR ENEMIES."
- Octolith Safeguard
- "BEWARE OUR GUARDIANS. THESE DEADLY SENTINELS TRAVEL IN PACKS AND ARE PROGRAMMED TO PROTECT THAT WHICH IS DEAR TO US."
The Weapons Complex is a playable stage in the game's multiplayer mode, which is identical to the single-player room. As with its single-player counterpart, the Weapons Complex has low gravity in exposed areas, but stable gravity in sheltered areas. Spire can guard the rings in Nodes matches, which are found on small platforms, using the Fire Blade of his Dialanche to knock opponents away. Spire and Sylux, in his Lockjaw form, are capable of reaching the top of the map.
The Weapons Complex is not available by default. Fourteen local games must be played to unlock it.
|Metroid Multiplayer Levels|
|Metroid Prime 2: Echoes||Crossfire Chaos • Sidehopper Station • Shooting Gallery • Spider Complex • Pipeline • Spires • Arena 5|
|Metroid Prime Hunters: First Hunt||Ancient Vestige • Assault Cradle • Trooper Module|
|Metroid Prime Hunters||Combat Hall • Data Shrine • Processor Core • High Ground • Ice Hive • Alinos Perch • Sic Transit • Transfer Lock • Sanctorus • Compression Chamber • Incubation Vault • Subterranean • Outer Reach • Harvester |
Weapons Complex • Council Chamber • Elder Passage • Fuel Stack
Fault Line • Stasis Bunker • Head Shot • Celestial Gateway • Alinos Gateway
VDO Gateway • Arcterra Gateway • Oubliette
|Metroid Prime Pinball||Magmoor Caverns|
|Super Smash Bros.||Planet Zebes • Planet Zebes: Brinstar • Planet Zebes: Brinstar Depths |
Norfair • Frigate Orpheon • Pyrosphere
|Dead or Alive: Dimensions||Geothermal Power Plant|